Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Sparkle

Well, how was your Mother's Day?
Mine was extremely relaxing
which was exactly what I wanted...
Goosie Girl & The Hub 
even did the grocery shopping for me...
And now Monday already...
I needed a bit of sparkle to get me going today...
Why yes...I would love a cup of coffee...
Now, I must get dressed...

I can't forget those sweet treats I'm taking...

Even Olivia sparkles...

Where is my purse?

My mantra to get me through today...

Evening wear...

The perfect shoe...

Cocktails anyone?

Dinner is served...

Perhaps some dessert?
Time for bed...

And a little Fairy Dust sprinkled for sweet dreams...





images via:
The Glitter Guide
Splenderosa
Sweeapolita
Kara's Party Ideas
In Style
Sparkle and Hay
Just be Splendid
Kate Spade
Style Me Pretty
Sunday Suppers
One Charming Party
My Shabby Stream Side Studio

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!