Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pencil Vase Bouquet

Our Teacher Appreciation 
is actually this week in Orlando...
In Goosie Girl's school
the first day is flowers...
Each child is to bring in a flower
to make a bouquet for the teacher...
Well last night, after getting home from the beach,
I'm combing the house for unsharpened pencils...
Because I can't be a typical Mom and just send in a flower...
I have to create a pencil vase that I remember seeing...
If you have all the pencils handy...
it is extremely easy to make...
(Simply glue the pencils around the vase
with a hot glue gun)
Of course I didn't have a thin, small vase 
so I improvised with a favorite sweet tea bottle...
It turned out identical to this...
The only difference...Goosie Girl picked out pinky, red flowers
and we used a black/white striped ribbon...
I definitely will be making this again!
It really turned out adorable!


{image via 1 Wasabi Mommy}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I love hearing your feedback & thoughts!